Albany riser recliner models available in both fabric and leather.
These are the Albany models of riser recliner from Sherborne Upholstery. They are available in four different sizes of Petite, Small, Standard & Royale and also have the options of single motor or dual motor versions. The Dual motor versions have the advantage that the footplate can be controlled separately to the back of the recliner and therefore has more buttons on the handset. The handset comes out from a pocket on the side of the chair to the users right hand, but if you prefer to work the recliner with the handset in your left hand then this can be arranged too if you tell us when you place the order.
There is a choice of either casters or glides on the recliner, the casters are more suited to a carpeted floor whereas we would suggest glides on a wooden or hard floor. When the recliner is moved to the rising positions there is a firm metal framework that comes down and stops the recliner rolling at all.
As you can see the Albany has a full chaise seat area that supports the back of the legs when it is extended, and the inside back of the chair has a very comfortable waterfall pillow back design. Together these make the recliner a very comfortable design.
The smooth and easy two or five button control enables the footrest to be
raised before the back starts reclining. The single motor version also
allows the full reclined position to be reached from a starting position
only approximately 20cm (8") from the wall. The Dual motor version
would require a little more space to fully recline.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full
power lift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS,
poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions and disabilities.
- Supplied with castors for glides or ease of movement, these lift away to ensure stability in raised positions
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- All Sherborne Care Recliners are constructed with the finest materials and mechanisms
- Maximum recommended weight 25 stones.
- Single use emergency battery back up supplied free of charge, multi use battery back up system available at extra cost. Also with a quick release handset to guard against unauthorised use
- Available in a wide choice of Fabrics and Leather in many colours and shades