Cartmel riser recliner models available in both fabric.
With a wooden knuckle at the front of the arm for extra user assistance when rising and made in four different sizes by Sherborne upholstery these are the Cartmel Knuckle riser recliner chairs. The sizes available are Petite, Small, Standard & Royale and each recliner has an ergonomically designed back which features lateral support cushions and a top headroll. There are a wide choice of different fabrics available on these recliners so they can coordinated with many different home colour schemes. These riser recliners are very easy to use, simply take your finger off the buttons on the handset when you are comfortable, and the recliner stops and holds that position.
The wooden arm knuckle can be in either Light Oak or Dark Beech shade.
There is a choice of either casters or glides on this lift & rise recliner, the casters are more suited to a carpeted floor whereas we would suggest glides on a wooden or hard floor. When the recliner is moved to the rising positions there is a firm metal framework that comes down and stops the recliner rolling at all.
As you can see the Cartmel design has a full chaise seat area that supports the back of the legs when it is extended, and when combined with the lateral supporting back cushions that hold the user in a central position is it extremly comfortable and supportive.
The smooth and easy two or five button control enables the footrest to be
raised before the back starts reclining. The single motor version also
allows the full reclined position to be reached from a starting position
only approximately 20cm (8") from the wall. The Dual motor version
would require a little more space to fully recline.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full
power lift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS,
poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions and disabilities.
- Supplied with castors for glides or ease of movement, these lift away to ensure stability in raised positions
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- All Sherborne Care Recliners are constructed with the finest materials and mechanisms
- Maximum recommended weight 25 stones.
- Single use emergency battery back up supplied free of charge, multi use battery back up system available at extra cost. Also with a quick release handset to guard against unauthorised use.