Lynton riser recliner models available in both fabric and leather.
Available as both a Single & Dual Motor
A winged riser recliner chair with a scrolled arms and a buttoned back cushion to give superb support to the user. It is an attractive sized care recliner which also has a full 'chaise' seating area and is made in four different sizes. Made in a wide selection of fabrics and leathers, and now also with an option for a wooden knuckle at the front of the arm.
The smooth and easy two or five button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. The single motor version also allows the full reclined position to be reached from a starting position only approximately 20cm (8") from the wall. The Dual motor version would require a little more space to fully recline.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- All Sherborne Care Recliners are constructed with the finest materials and mechanisms
- Maximum recommended weight 25 stones.
- Single use emergency battery back up supplied free of charge, multi use battery back up system available at extra cost. Also with a quick release handset to guard against unauthorised use