Lynton Knuckle riser recliner models available in both fabric and leather with light oak or dark beech knuckles.
Available as both a Single & Dual Motor
The Lynton model recliner but with wooden knuckles on the arm fronts to help the user with support when getting in & out of the chair.You can choose from either the Dark Beech Shade or Light Oak Shade.
The smooth and easy two or five button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. The single motor version also allows the full reclined position to be reached from a starting position only approximately 20cm (8") from the wall. The Dual motor version would require a little more space to fully recline.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- All Sherborne Care Recliners are constructed with the finest materials and mechanisms
- Maximum recommended weight 25 stones.
- Single use emergency battery back up supplied free of charge, multi use battery back up system available at extra cost. Also with a quick release handset to guard against unauthorised use.