Olivia riser recliner models available in both fabric and leather.
Small side wings and with a soft comfortable inside back cushion. This rising recliner also features a pillow style arm and a chaise seat so that the user can have support underneath the full length of their legs. Natural lumbar support is created once sat in by the way the back cushions move when used.
SOFAS & CHAIRS AVAILABLE TO MATCH, PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS.
The smooth and easy two or five button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. The single motor version also allows the full reclined position to be reached from a starting position only approximately 20cm (8") from the wall. The Dual motor version would require a little more space to fully recline.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- All Sherborne Care Recliners are constructed with the finest materials and mechanisms
- Maximum recommended weight 25 stones.
- Single use emergency battery back up supplied free of charge, multi use battery back up system available at extra cost. Also with a quick release handset to guard against unauthorised use
FREE DELIVERY THROUGHOUT MAINLAND ENGLAND & WALES
Prefer to order on the phone? Just call us on 01283 740004
Had or seen a better price? Let us know and we'll see what we can do!