This Cartmel Knuckle Petite Riser Recliner from Sherborne upholstery is made in wide selection of fabrics in many different colours and patterns. The back of the Cartmel is designed using ergonomic principles in mind to ensure optimum comfort. There is a supportive headroll for the back of the head & neck but also there are side lateral cushions which will hold the user in the correct central position. Once reclined the chaise seat area is wonderful for full leg support to allow relaxation throughout the full length of the users legs. So much comfort at the touch of a button, and a near infinite array of positions to recline into.
There are two colours available for the wooden knuckles that sit at the front of the arms. These are Dark Beech or Light Oak colour.
The smooth and easy two or five button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. The single motor version also allows the full reclined position to be reached from a starting position only approximately 20cm (8") from the wall. The Dual motor version would require a little more space to fully recline.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full power lift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
- Supplied with castors or glides for ease of movement and then the castors/glides lift away to ensure stability in raised positions
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- All Sherborne Care Recliners are constructed with the finest materials and mechanisms
- Maximum recommended weight 25 stones.
- Single use emergency battery back up supplied free of charge, multi use battery back up system available at extra cost. Also with a quick release handset to guard against unauthorised use
Dimensions of the Petite Cartmel Knuckle Riser Recliner
Overall : Width 29.5" (74.5cm) Depth 34" (86cm) Height 40" (101cm)
Seat : Width 17.5" (45cm) Depth 17.5" (44.5cm) Height 18" (45.5cm)